The answers to many of your questions can be found in our FAQ. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please contact us and we’ll answer your question(s).
- For what area(s) of healthcare is The Compliance Store’s information relevant?
- What type information is provided on The Compliance Store?
- What if I don’t know where a document or specific information is located on The Compliance Store?
- How often is The Compliance Store updated?
- Can I get automatic notifications of updates?
- Does The Compliance Store provide editorials, comments, or analyses of the regulations and/or regulatory changes?
- Do you have autoposts that feed to The Compliance Store from other sites?
- How long does a subscription to The Compliance Store last and how much does it cost?
A: The Compliance Store is the only comprehensive online library of regulatory tools and information exclusively for Long Term Care.
A: As you know, managing compliance and regulatory information is a constant battle in our industry. The Compliance Store helps you win that battle by providing the tools and resources to assist you with regulatory, financial and risk management compliance. We keep up with it so you don’t have to.
- Long Term Care Manuals
- Daily Regulatory Updates from hundreds of agencies
- Fully customizable Tools and Templates to assist you with survey, audits, and staff development
- Weekly and monthly newsletters
- Searchable, bookmarked, cross-referenced, and hyper-linked
- Available anywhere and on any device with internet access
Q: What if I don’t know where a document or specific information is located on The Compliance Store?
A: The entire site is searchable and sorted by title and key words. For detailed answers within a specific document, you can open the document, simply click the edit tab, and there you will find the advanced search within the documents. For example, the Food Code is almost 700 pages, you can search this document for specific information.
A: Daily – We review 200+ government/regulatory websites on a weekly basis. All updates release are formatted for ease of reading and posted to The Compliance Store. Our customers are kept up to date in real time through our news feeds, newsletters and critical alerts.
A: Yes, there are 2 ways:
- Customers automatically receive a weekly newsletter delivered to their inbox on Tuesday morning.
- Customers may also sign up for a news feed that will send updates directly to your inbox.
Q: Does The Compliance Store provide editorials, comments, or analyses of the regulations and/or regulatory changes?
A: No – we post the information exactly as it is released by the regulatory agencies only formatted in a way that is much easier to use (for example: each document is bookmarked, cross-referenced, hyperlinked, and searchable).
A: No – there are no automatic feeds from other sites to The Compliance Store. Every document is reviewed, by a professional with direct experience in the Nursing Home industry, to ensure relevancy and importance to a provider.